Monday, September 01, 2008

This is my blog...

...and i'll write whatever i want.ditto.

Since i'm too lazy to summarize an article i've read from someone used to be my dear, i'll just paste it here.

7 Reasons Why You Don't Wanna Be My Boyfriend

  • Even standing at 164 cm I have an affinity for (very) high heels. So unless you are 175 cm or above, just forget the idea of being my boyfriend.
  • I can't stand (too) romantic cooing or person. It makes me tingle, not in a good way. Moderate amount of occasionally romantic gesture is highly appreciate though.
  • I have annoying habits of cutting people's talk. And changing the topics into mine. Or jumping topics from one to another.
  • I am not your typical sweet soft-spoken innocent girly girl. And never will be.
  • I am blunt. I speak my mind, most of the time.
  • I don't want to be with someone who refuses to acknowledge me as his girlfriend to his friends and (if not) his family.
  • I can't tolerate with someone who has jealous, controlling traits and bad-tempered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..that is definitely not from me.

SS said...

^^
Btw, is the Clicky Visitor Map working?

Anonymous said...

Due, like seriously, it has nothing to do with you, so don't get offended.

Anonymous said...

I was meaning to say dude..sheesh

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...