Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movies

Finish Communication Principal's just now. Thank God all the targeted questions came out. I think i can scorelah. Today's test is better than yesterday's Electomagnetic Theory. EMT is so fuckin out of this universe.lolz.

It's so fxckin hard to watch movies nowadays. My old schoolmates can't make it. They sleep at 10pm on weekdays and i'm not around on weekends. Besides, i can only watch movies on Wednesday due to a certain financial restriction. *woot* As for my new friends, well don't even let me go there.

I think i'll go watch that new movie from Mr. Bean, if i manage to find some chicas malas.lolz.

No comments:

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...