Sunday, March 18, 2007

Empty

I feel so empty lah. no money. no degree. no job. not even part-time job. no friends (like my good ol fren Aizuddin used to say: "Korg ni bekannte je, bukannye freund". i still can't figure out what's my problem with this friendship buddy kind of things.

i got a phone call from one of my schoolmate last weekend. apparently there's a gathering in kl that night, which i can't make it because i'm already at my hometown. i'm still wondering what he used to say for this ackward situation: "Sorry la dude, aku lupe ko ada kt sini." hell,it has been nearly a year since i landed in KLIA. it's true i have not contact them for a very loooooooong time, but everyone deserve a 2nd chance, rite? Or does the equation works the other way around?

on da bright side, i think i'm clean now. =)

No comments:

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...