Friday, February 23, 2007

Sing with me - "i want to fly".

I live in an apartment in Bandar Sri Damansara. Although it is called Apartment Aman Satu, it is actually my college's hostel. It's a cosy hostel, despite of the scary lif which don't have any light bulbs anymore, and despite of the many suicide cases happening in this neighbourhood.

There is one case that happen next to my block. Hell even my own apartment have its history of people jumping out of the window. Thank god that poor guy is still alive in ICU.

Back to the story. I was away when it happen and Chinese New Year was coming. The story i heard from the guys next block goes like this. There was a guy/girl, who was happily singing at the window. He/she was singing I want to fly and bam!! down goes that poor guy/girl. She fell from the 9th floor onto the top of Nissan Sunny. I don't know what happen next. Maybe he/she is still alive somewhere in a hospital. Or maybe he/she will come back haunting us, singing I want to fly...weeeeee....

No comments:

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...