Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My so called Flatrate Internet

Internet is so slow lah.Why oh why?.Long gone is my 1-month school holiday,huhu,and none of my movies is gonna finish downloading at this rate.argh.Just when my streamyx finally changed back to flatrate.huhu.

No single cable has been fully repaired till now, Walters said.


Source: www.shanghaidaily.com

Oh noooooooo....


such a slowly speed
and its mine
the most slowest speed in my life

such a crappy line
should be banned
it's a line that i can't stand

the most slowest speed in my life
the most crappiest speed in my life

such a bad torrent
shouldn't exist
it's a day that i'll never miss

and if its slow,i don't wanna slow with you
and if its broken,i don't wanna fix it for you
take your line and fix it away

such a slowest line
and its mine
it's the day that i'm glad i survived

-Lonely Day:System of A Down-

No comments:

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...