Thursday, June 29, 2006

V for madV.again.

oh hell no.madV is history.

from youtube:

It's been a great few weeks for me. What started off as a joke turned into a connection with so many people. After 4 weeks of going viral across the internet I've just signed a contract with a TV production company, and as a result, there can be no more MadV on YouTube.I just wanted to say 'goodbye' in a meaningful way...I can't thank the fans enough - all the comments, the tributes, the dedication - you guys really are awesome.I've learned a lot, and I hope some of you have too. It's been fun along the way. If I could leave just one idea - it would be this:We are all part of this world, so let's respect one another. If you gotta be sayin something, say it nice. Don't let the haters stand in your way. I didn't. True!

I'm off to new and brighter things.
Thankyou YouTube for creating the platform we can all dive off.

Keep your chin up
Always
Thaniel (aka MadV)



Remember, remember, the first of November *ahaks*, gunpowder treason and plot.I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent to blow up the King and the Parliament. Three score barrels of powder below, Poor old England to overthrow: By God's providence he was catch'd With a dark lantern and burning match.

Holloa boys, holloa boys, make the bells ring. Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King! Hip hip hoorah!

A penny loaf to feed the Pope. A farthing o' cheese to choke him. A pint of beer to rinse it down. A faggot of sticks to burn him. Burn him in a tub of tar. Burn him like a blazing star. Burn his body from his head. Then we'll say ol' Pope is dead. Hip hip hoorah! Hip hip hoorah!

-V for Vendetta-

No comments:

War Movie

 Cerita perang: Golda 2023 - kisah perang Arab-Israel The Conference 2022 (Wannsee 1942) - kisah final solution Hitler. The Covenant 2023 - ...